Today is a historic milestone in our history. We’re changing our name from VeeMed to VeeOne Health. Why the change? We’ve been thinking of how better to convey our mission to offer patients and healthcare systems a means of having the entire continuum of care available through one platform. The “One” in our new name simply is a better indication of our desire to be the one place in the future for inpatient, remote and outpatient care.
The new name also caps a milestone record of achievements for VeeOne Health:
- Piloting our RPM solution at Banner Health, with plans to expand the trial to its 28 hospitals in early 2022
- Deploying our Tele-ICU physician services at CommonSpirit Health™. CommonSpirit has begun rolling out VeeMed Tele-ICU in Texas and California with a view to expanding it systemwide
- Intermountain Health using our platform for its psychiatrists and social workers as well as for stroke neurology, with plans to expand into ICU
- We’re expanding into another Critical Access Hospital and increasing its footprint in the Midwest by partnering with Marlette Regional Hospital to help provide tele-hospitalist and sub-specialty coverage to patients in rural Michigan with the aid of our VeeKart platform
- Partnering with Wellstar Health System, one of the largest and most integrated healthcare systems in Georgia, to provide tele-stroke and tele-neurology services for its hospitals
- Adding tele-psychiatry services — a previously unavailable service line — to their offering to Marshall Medical Center, a 111-bed hospital in Placerville, CA. VeeOne Health also provides Marshall with Tele-ICU — to provide remote patient care for patients and supplement the busy ICU onsite
These are just a few examples of how healthcare organizations are leveraging our solutions to improve patient care, optimize staffing, and lower overhead.
As we begin our new chapter as VeeOne Health, we will continue to offer our full suite of technology solutions and services across 40 specialties, serving all 50 U.S. states and over 3,000 licensed providers. Also, we will be looking to innovate new services and technologies. We know telehealth – in all its forms – will continue to grow as the preferred methodology of health care and we are there to help health care systems easily scale via our platform.